This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CheckMeUp for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CheckMeUp from your systemCheckMeUp-software
. You can read more on CheckMeUp-software or check for application updates here
. CheckMeUp is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\version76CheckMeUp folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling CheckMeUp is C:\Program Files (x86)\version76CheckMeUp\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 433.39 KB (443790 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CheckMeUp. They occupy 1,001.39 KB (1025422
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (433.39 KB)
- dDJ2rg453up1t.exe (568.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling CheckMeUp we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove CheckMeUp:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version09CheckMeUp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version09CheckMeUp\194.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version09CheckMeUp\194.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version09CheckMeUp\194.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version09CheckMeUp\194_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version09CheckMeUp\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version09CheckMeUp\x64\Sv5LDt9r.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version09CheckMeUp\x64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\version09CheckMeUp\x64\webinstr.inf
CheckMeUp is a program by CheckMeUp-software. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CheckMeUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CheckMeUp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CheckMeUp or simply click the Search field and type in "CheckMeUp". If it exists on your system the CheckMeUp application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CheckMeUp in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CheckMeUp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CheckMeUp.
8. After uninstalling CheckMeUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CheckMeUp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CheckMeUp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CheckMeUp by CheckMeUp-software from your computer, nor are we saying that CheckMeUp by CheckMeUp-software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CheckMeUp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:26:33.047