This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CheckMeUp for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall CheckMeUp from your PCCheckMeUp-software
. You can read more on CheckMeUp-software or check for application updates here
. CheckMeUp is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\version76CheckMeUp folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling CheckMeUp is C:\Program Files (x86)\version76CheckMeUp\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 433.39 KB (443790 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CheckMeUp. They occupy 1,001.39 KB (1025422
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (433.39 KB)
- dDJ2rg453up1t.exe (568.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling CheckMeUp we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
CheckMeUp is an application marketed by CheckMeUp-software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CheckMeUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CheckMeUp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CheckMeUp or simply activate the Search field and type in "CheckMeUp". If it exists on your system the CheckMeUp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CheckMeUp in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CheckMeUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CheckMeUp.
8. After uninstalling CheckMeUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CheckMeUp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CheckMeUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CheckMeUp by CheckMeUp-software from your computer, nor are we saying that CheckMeUp by CheckMeUp-software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CheckMeUp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:26:33.047