This page contains detailed information on how to remove CheckDisk 1.5.4 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CheckDisk 1.5.4 from your computerFoolish IT
. More info about Foolish IT can be seen here
. Click on http://www.foolishit.com/
to get more information about CheckDisk 1.5.4 on Foolish IT's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CheckDisk folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. CheckDisk 1.5.4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CheckDisk\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 132.00 KB (135168 bytes) on disk and is labeled CheckDisk.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CheckDisk 1.5.4. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1314879
bytes) on disk.
- CheckDisk.exe (132.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about CheckDisk 1.5.4 version 1.5.4
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove CheckDisk 1.5.4 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall CheckDisk 1.5.4:
- C:\Program Files\Foolish IT\CheckDisk
- C:\Program Files\Foolish IT\CheckDisk\unins000.exe
CheckDisk 1.5.4 is a program released by Foolish IT. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall CheckDisk 1.5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CheckDisk 1.5.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CheckDisk 1.5.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CheckDisk 1.5.4". The CheckDisk 1.5.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CheckDisk 1.5.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CheckDisk 1.5.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CheckDisk 1.5.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foolishit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foolish IT\CheckDisk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CheckDisk 1.5.4.
8. After uninstalling CheckDisk 1.5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CheckDisk 1.5.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CheckDisk 1.5.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CheckDisk 1.5.4 by Foolish IT from your computer, nor are we saying that CheckDisk 1.5.4 by Foolish IT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CheckDisk 1.5.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:10:40.890