CheckBook v4.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CheckBook v4.0 from your PCGEN Development
. More information about GEN Development can be read here
. Click on http://www.gendevelopment.com/index.php
to get more details about CheckBook v4.0 on GEN Development's website. Usually the CheckBook v4.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckBook v4.0 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckBook v4.0\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CheckBook v4.0. CheckBook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.04 MB (1093632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CheckBook v4.0. They take an average of 2.30 MB (2408941
bytes) on disk.
- 40comupd.exe (499.44 KB)
- CheckBook.exe (1.04 MB)
- hhupd.exe (715.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.86 KB)
This data is about CheckBook v4.0 version 4.0
CheckBook v4.0 is a program offered by GEN Development. Some people choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CheckBook v4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CheckBook v4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CheckBook v4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "CheckBook v4.0". The CheckBook v4.0 app will be found automatically. After you select CheckBook v4.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CheckBook v4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CheckBook v4.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gendevelopment.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckBook v4.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CheckBook v4.0.
8. After uninstalling CheckBook v4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CheckBook v4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CheckBook v4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CheckBook v4.0 by GEN Development from your computer, we are not saying that CheckBook v4.0 by GEN Development is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CheckBook v4.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 00:09:21.533