Cheat Engine 5.2
This page is about Cheat Engine 5.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cheat Engine 5.2 from your PCDark Byte
. You can read more on Dark Byte or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.cheatengine.org/
to get more facts about Cheat Engine 5.2 on Dark Byte's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Cheat Engine 5.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine\unins000.exe. Cheat Engine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.18 MB (2282496 bytes) on disk.
Cheat Engine 5.2 is composed of the following executables which take 5.89 MB (6173450
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Cheat Engine Client.exe (1.13 MB)
- Cheat Engine Server.exe (923.50 KB)
- Cheat Engine.exe (2.18 MB)
- EmptyDLL.exe (13.50 KB)
- EmptyProcess.exe (38.50 KB)
- Kernelmoduleunloader.exe (18.50 KB)
- Systemcallretriever.exe (558.00 KB)
- systemcallsignal.exe (16.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (426.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current page applies to Cheat Engine 5.2 version 5.2
Cheat Engine 5.2 is a program by the software company Dark Byte. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Cheat Engine 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cheat Engine 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cheat Engine 5.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cheat Engine 5.2". The Cheat Engine 5.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select Cheat Engine 5.2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cheat Engine 5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cheat Engine 5.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cheatengine.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheat Engine\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cheat Engine 5.2.
8. After removing Cheat Engine 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cheat Engine 5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cheat Engine 5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cheat Engine 5.2 by Dark Byte from your PC, nor are we saying that Cheat Engine 5.2 by Dark Byte is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cheat Engine 5.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 12:33:59.133