Cheapster for Firefox
Cheapster for Firefox is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Cheapster for Firefox from your PCKoyote-Lab inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Koyote-Lab inc. Cheapster for Firefox is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheapster directory, depending on the user's choice. Cheapster for Firefox's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cheapster\CheapsterUninst.exe. CheapsterUninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 148.56 KB (152121 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cheapster for Firefox. They occupy about 741.56 KB (759353
bytes) on disk.
- CheapsterUninst.exe (148.56 KB)
- msilnk.exe (282.00 KB)
- msilnk64.exe (311.00 KB)
The current page applies to Cheapster for Firefox version 184.108.40.2065
only. You can find below a few links to other Cheapster for Firefox versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Cheapster for Firefox is a program by Koyote-Lab inc. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Cheapster for Firefox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cheapster for Firefox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cheapster for Firefox or simply click the Search field and type in "Cheapster for Firefox". If it exists on your system the Cheapster for Firefox app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cheapster for Firefox in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cheapster for Firefox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cheapster for Firefox.
8. After removing Cheapster for Firefox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cheapster for Firefox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cheapster for Firefox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cheapster for Firefox by Koyote-Lab inc from your PC, we are not saying that Cheapster for Firefox by Koyote-Lab inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cheapster for Firefox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:42:29.683