CheMax Rus 7.5
CheMax Rus 7.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CheMax Rus 7.5 from your computerCheMax Team
. Check out here
for more info on CheMax Team. More details about CheMax Rus 7.5 can be seen at http://www.CheMax.ru/
. Usually the CheMax Rus 7.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing CheMax Rus 7.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled chemax.exe and occupies 597.00 KB (611328 bytes).
The executables below are part of CheMax Rus 7.5. They take an average of 639.42 KB (654765
bytes) on disk.
- chemax.exe (597.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (42.42 KB)
This page is about CheMax Rus 7.5 version 7.5
CheMax Rus 7.5 is an application released by the software company CheMax Team. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove CheMax Rus 7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CheMax Rus 7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CheMax Rus 7.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "CheMax Rus 7.5". If it exists on your system the CheMax Rus 7.5 application will be found automatically. After you select CheMax Rus 7.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CheMax Rus 7.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CheMax Rus 7.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CheMax.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CheMax Rus 7.5.
8. After uninstalling CheMax Rus 7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CheMax Rus 7.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CheMax Rus 7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CheMax Rus 7.5 by CheMax Team from your computer, nor are we saying that CheMax Rus 7.5 by CheMax Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CheMax Rus 7.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 08:37:07.340