CheMax Rus 16.9
This info is about CheMax Rus 16.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CheMax Rus 16.9 from your PCCheMax Team
. More data about CheMax Team can be read here
. Click on http://www.CheMax.ru/
to get more facts about CheMax Rus 16.9 on CheMax Team's website. CheMax Rus 16.9 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CheMax Rus 16.9. The application's main executable file is labeled chemax.exe and it has a size of 660.00 KB (675840 bytes).
CheMax Rus 16.9 contains of the executables below. They take 1.45 MB (1517710
bytes) on disk.
- chemax.exe (660.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.76 KB)
- updater.exe (142.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.9
of CheMax Rus 16.9.
CheMax Rus 16.9 is a program released by CheMax Team. Some people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove CheMax Rus 16.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CheMax Rus 16.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CheMax Rus 16.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CheMax Rus 16.9". The CheMax Rus 16.9 program will be found very quickly. After you click CheMax Rus 16.9 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CheMax Rus 16.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CheMax Rus 16.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CheMax.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CheMax Rus 16.9.
8. After removing CheMax Rus 16.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CheMax Rus 16.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CheMax Rus 16.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CheMax Rus 16.9 by CheMax Team from your computer, we are not saying that CheMax Rus 16.9 by CheMax Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CheMax Rus 16.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 03:27:33.523