CheMax Rus 15.5
CheMax Rus 15.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CheMax Rus 15.5 from your systemCheMax Team
. Further information on CheMax Team can be found here
. Please follow http://www.CheMax.ru/
if you want to read more on CheMax Rus 15.5 on CheMax Team's page. Usually the CheMax Rus 15.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for CheMax Rus 15.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe. chemax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 656.50 KB (672256 bytes) on disk.
CheMax Rus 15.5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.44 MB (1514126
bytes) on disk.
- chemax.exe (656.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.76 KB)
- updater.exe (142.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.5
of CheMax Rus 15.5.
CheMax Rus 15.5 is a program by CheMax Team. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase CheMax Rus 15.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CheMax Rus 15.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CheMax Rus 15.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CheMax Rus 15.5". If it exists on your system the CheMax Rus 15.5 program will be found automatically. When you select CheMax Rus 15.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CheMax Rus 15.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CheMax Rus 15.5:
- The software company is: http://www.CheMax.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CheMaxRus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CheMax Rus 15.5.
8. After removing CheMax Rus 15.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CheMax Rus 15.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CheMax Rus 15.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CheMax Rus 15.5 by CheMax Team from your computer, we are not saying that CheMax Rus 15.5 by CheMax Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CheMax Rus 15.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 02:20:31.647