This page is about ChartInstaller for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ChartInstaller from your systemNavionics
. You can find out more on Navionics or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChartInstaller folder (same installation drive as Windows). ChartInstaller's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChartInstaller\uninstall.exe. ChartInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.08 MB (1129072 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ChartInstaller. They take about 12.04 MB (12625914
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.52 MB)
- ChartInstaller.exe (1.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.44 MB)
This page is about ChartInstaller version 1.6.6
alone. For more ChartInstaller versions please click below:
ChartInstaller is a program by Navionics. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove ChartInstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ChartInstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ChartInstaller or simply activate the Search field and type in "ChartInstaller". The ChartInstaller program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ChartInstaller in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ChartInstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ChartInstaller.
8. After removing ChartInstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ChartInstaller that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ChartInstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ChartInstaller by Navionics from your computer, we are not saying that ChartInstaller by Navionics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChartInstaller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-07 13:31:11.217