ChartInstaller is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ChartInstaller from your systemNavionics
. You can read more on Navionics or check for application updates here
. Usually the ChartInstaller application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ChartInstaller directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ChartInstaller's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ChartInstaller\uninstall.exe. ChartInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.08 MB (1129072 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ChartInstaller. They occupy 39.12 MB (41021961
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdate-windows.exe (5.52 MB)
- ChartInstaller.exe (1.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (5.45 MB)
- ChartInstaller-Setup.exe (27.08 MB)
The current web page applies to ChartInstaller version 1.6.5
only. Click on the links below for other ChartInstaller versions:
ChartInstaller is a program released by Navionics. Some people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase ChartInstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ChartInstaller from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ChartInstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "ChartInstaller". If it is installed on your PC the ChartInstaller program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ChartInstaller in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ChartInstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ChartInstaller.
8. After removing ChartInstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ChartInstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ChartInstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ChartInstaller by Navionics from your PC, nor are we saying that ChartInstaller by Navionics is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ChartInstaller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 01:47:18.963