Chart Installer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Chart Installer from your computerNavionics
. Take a look here
for more information on Navionics. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Chart Installer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Chart Installer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Chart Installer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NavService.exe is the Chart Installer's primary executable file and it takes circa 59.56 KB (60992 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Chart Installer. They take about 6.24 MB (6544783
bytes) on disk.
- NavService.exe (59.56 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.18 MB)
This page is about Chart Installer version 1.0.0.046
only. You can find below a few links to other Chart Installer versions:
...click to view all...
Chart Installer is a program released by Navionics. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Chart Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chart Installer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chart Installer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chart Installer". If it exists on your system the Chart Installer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chart Installer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chart Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chart Installer.
8. After uninstalling Chart Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chart Installer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chart Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chart Installer by Navionics from your PC, nor are we saying that Chart Installer by Navionics is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chart Installer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:24:42.013