Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61
This page is about Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 from your systemDreamQuest
. Open here
where you can read more on DreamQuest. You can get more details on Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 at http://www.DreamQuestGames.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\Championship Gin All-Stars folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\Championship Gin All-Stars\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named ChampGin.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1515520 bytes).
The executables below are part of Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61. They occupy about 1.80 MB (1891682
bytes) on disk.
- ChampGin.exe (1.45 MB)
- DQUninstall.exe (10.00 KB)
- OggSound.exe (300.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.85 KB)
This page is about Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 version 7.61
Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 is a program marketed by the software company DreamQuest. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61". If it exists on your system the Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.DreamQuestGames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DreamQuest\Championship Gin All-Stars\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61.
8. After removing Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 by DreamQuest from your PC, we are not saying that Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 by DreamQuest is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Championship Gin All-Stars 7.61 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 22:25:18.763