Champions of Anteria
Champions of Anteria is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Champions of Anteria from your computerBlue Byte
. Check out here
for more details on Blue Byte. Please follow http://www.championsofanteria.com
if you want to read more on Champions of Anteria on Blue Byte's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Champions of Anteria directory (same installation drive as Windows). Champions of Anteria's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named DXSETUP.exe and occupies 505.84 KB (517976 bytes).
Champions of Anteria contains of the executables below. They take 80.27 MB (84167296
bytes) on disk.
- CoA.exe (1.67 MB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (59.74 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Champions of Anteria is a program marketed by the software company Blue Byte. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Champions of Anteria is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Champions of Anteria with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Champions of Anteria or simply click the Search feature and type in "Champions of Anteria". If it exists on your system the Champions of Anteria program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Champions of Anteria in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Champions of Anteria, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Champions of Anteria:
- The publisher is: http://www.championsofanteria.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Champions of Anteria.
8. After uninstalling Champions of Anteria, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Champions of Anteria that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Champions of Anteria with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Champions of Anteria by Blue Byte from your PC, we are not saying that Champions of Anteria by Blue Byte is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Champions of Anteria in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 11:52:56.100