This page contains thorough information on how to remove Certificate_test2 1.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Certificate_test2 1.0 from your systemT-Systems
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on T-Systems. Certificate_test2 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\Certificate_test2\Install\Setup.inf" /X4 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Certificate_test2 1.0. The program's main executable file occupies 2.93 MB (3072296 bytes) on disk and is titled Setup.exe.
Certificate_test2 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.97 MB (3113040
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (2.93 MB)
- up.exe (9.00 KB)
- XAPublisher.exe (30.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Certificate_test2 1.0.
Certificate_test2 1.0 is a program offered by the software company T-Systems. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Certificate_test2 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Certificate_test2 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Certificate_test2 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Certificate_test2 1.0". If it exists on your system the Certificate_test2 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Certificate_test2 1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Certificate_test2 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Certificate_test2 1.0.
8. After removing Certificate_test2 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Certificate_test2 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Certificate_test2 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Certificate_test2 1.0 by T-Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that Certificate_test2 1.0 by T-Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Certificate_test2 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:57:52.590