This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CertiLite(R)Design5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CertiLite(R)Design5 from your computerKillark
. Check out here
for more details on Killark. Please follow http://www.chalmit.com
if you want to read more on CertiLite(R)Design5 on Killark's web page. CertiLite(R)Design5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lighting Design\CertiLite(R)Design5 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CertiLite(R)Design5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lighting Design\CertiLite(R)Design5\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CertiLite(R)Design5's primary file takes about 683.00 KB (699392 bytes) and is named AppRunner.exe.
CertiLite(R)Design5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 34.30 MB (35966793
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppRunner.exe (683.00 KB)
- BackgroundUpdateDownloader.exe (5.50 KB)
- CertiLite.exe (5.32 MB)
- ldt2ies.exe (52.00 KB)
- LogSysServer.exe (1.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (331.37 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- wkhtmltopdf.exe (22.00 MB)
- FontSetup.exe (20.00 KB)
This data is about CertiLite(R)Design5 version 5.0
CertiLite(R)Design5 is a program marketed by the software company Killark. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CertiLite(R)Design5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CertiLite(R)Design5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CertiLite(R)Design5 or simply click the Search field and type in "CertiLite(R)Design5". The CertiLite(R)Design5 app will be found very quickly. After you click CertiLite(R)Design5 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CertiLite(R)Design5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CertiLite(R)Design5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.chalmit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lighting Design\CertiLite(R)Design5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CertiLite(R)Design5.
8. After removing CertiLite(R)Design5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CertiLite(R)Design5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CertiLite(R)Design5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CertiLite(R)Design5 by Killark from your computer, we are not saying that CertiLite(R)Design5 by Killark is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CertiLite(R)Design5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 02:35:09.893