Cerber AntiVirus 2015
You can find on this page details on how to remove Cerber AntiVirus 2015 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Cerber AntiVirus 2015 from your systemMega HighTech S.L.
. You can find out more on Mega HighTech S.L. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Cerber AntiVirus 2015 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Cerber AntiVirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Cerber AntiVirus 2015 is C:\Program Files\Cerber AntiVirus\uninstall.exe. Cerber AntiVirus 2015's primary file takes around 12.03 MB (12619264 bytes) and is called cerber.exe.
Cerber AntiVirus 2015 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.63 MB (18482144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cerber.exe (12.03 MB)
- CerberService.exe (3.25 MB)
- CerberVirtualKeyboard.exe (404.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.50 MB)
- deloeminfs.exe (52.17 KB)
- driverctrl.exe (74.27 KB)
- setloadorder.exe (72.27 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (28.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Cerber AntiVirus 2015 version 0.1.1652
only. Click on the links below for other Cerber AntiVirus 2015 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Cerber AntiVirus 2015 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Cerber AntiVirus 2015:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Cerber AntiVirus 2015:
- C:\Program Files\Cerber AntiVirus
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mega HighTech S.L\Cerber AntiVirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Cerber AntiVirus\ashttpbr.mdl
- C:\Program Files\Cerber AntiVirus\ashttpdsp.mdl
- C:\Program Files\Cerber AntiVirus\ashttpf.mdl
- C:\Program Files\Cerber AntiVirus\ashttpph.mdl
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mega HighTech S.L.\Cerber AntiVirus
Cerber AntiVirus 2015 is a program released by Mega HighTech S.L.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Cerber AntiVirus 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cerber AntiVirus 2015 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cerber AntiVirus 2015 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cerber AntiVirus 2015". If it is installed on your PC the Cerber AntiVirus 2015 app will be found very quickly. After you select Cerber AntiVirus 2015 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cerber AntiVirus 2015, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cerber AntiVirus 2015.
8. After removing Cerber AntiVirus 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cerber AntiVirus 2015 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cerber AntiVirus 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cerber AntiVirus 2015 by Mega HighTech S.L. from your PC, nor are we saying that Cerber AntiVirus 2015 by Mega HighTech S.L. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cerber AntiVirus 2015 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-08 23:32:15.620