You can find on this page details on how to remove CentraStage for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CentraStage from your systemCentraStage Limited
. Additional info about CentraStage Limited can be seen here
. More details about the program CentraStage can be seen at http://www.centrastage.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CentraStage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CentraStage is C:\Program Files (x86)\CentraStage\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1346048 bytes) on disk and is called Gui.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CentraStage. They take 3.26 MB (3420715
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CagService.exe (9.50 KB)
- CsExec.Service.exe (15.00 KB)
- Gui.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (195.13 KB)
- cad.exe (109.93 KB)
- winvnc.exe (1.66 MB)
This page is about CentraStage version 4.4.1965.1965
alone. You can find below a few links to other CentraStage releases:
...click to view all...
CentraStage is a program released by CentraStage Limited. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CentraStage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CentraStage from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CentraStage or simply click the Search feature and type in "CentraStage". If it is installed on your PC the CentraStage program will be found very quickly. After you click CentraStage in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CentraStage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CentraStage:
- The software company is: http://www.centrastage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CentraStage\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CentraStage.
8. After removing CentraStage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CentraStage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CentraStage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CentraStage by CentraStage Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that CentraStage by CentraStage Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CentraStage in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 00:30:27.173