Celtx (2.7) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Celtx (2.7) from your systemGreyfirst
. Take a look here
for more information on Greyfirst. More information about Celtx (2.7) can be seen at http://www.celtx.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\uninstall\helper.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Celtx (2.7). Celtx (2.7)'s primary file takes about 8.15 MB (8543232 bytes) and is called celtx.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Celtx (2.7). They occupy about 8.60 MB (9020675
bytes) on disk.
- celtx.exe (8.15 MB)
- helper.exe (466.25 KB)
This data is about Celtx (2.7) version 2.7
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Celtx (2.7) from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Celtx (2.7):
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Celtx (2.7):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Celtx
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\application.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\celtx.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\chrome\calendar.jar
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Celtx (2.7) is a program marketed by the software company Greyfirst. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Celtx (2.7) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Celtx (2.7) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Celtx (2.7) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Celtx (2.7)". The Celtx (2.7) program will be found very quickly. After you click Celtx (2.7) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Celtx (2.7), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Celtx (2.7):
- The software company is: http://www.celtx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Celtx\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Celtx (2.7).
8. After removing Celtx (2.7), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Celtx (2.7) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Celtx (2.7) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Celtx (2.7) by Greyfirst from your PC, nor are we saying that Celtx (2.7) by Greyfirst is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Celtx (2.7) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:39:19.157