This page is about Cell C for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cell C from your computerZTE Corporation
. Further information on ZTE Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn
to get more facts about Cell C on ZTE Corporation's website. Cell C is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cell C\Cell C directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Cell C by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SupportAppPBCell C\Setup.exe /Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 96.20 KB (98512 bytes) on disk and is labeled LaunchWebUI.exe.
The following executables are contained in Cell C. They occupy 2.43 MB (2547104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (437.70 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (465.20 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.20 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (464.20 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (512.70 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (170.70 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (19.83 KB)
- installer.exe (20.33 KB)
This web page is about Cell C version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cell C:
Cell C is an application marketed by ZTE Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Cell C is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cell C from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cell C or simply click the Search field and type in "Cell C". The Cell C program will be found very quickly. When you click Cell C in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cell C, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cell C:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SupportAppPBCell C\Setup.exe /Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cell C.
8. After removing Cell C, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cell C which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cell C with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cell C by ZTE Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Cell C by ZTE Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cell C in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 13:15:40.680