Celestron SkyScout is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Celestron SkyScout from your PCCelestron
. More information about Celestron can be seen here
. More data about the program Celestron SkyScout can be found at www.Celestron.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Celestron\SkyScout directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Celestron SkyScout is C:\Program Files (x86)\Celestron\SkyScout\UnInstall_SkyScout.exe. The program's main executable file is called SkyScout.exe and its approximative size is 1.87 MB (1961984 bytes).
Celestron SkyScout is comprised of the following executables which take 2.19 MB (2299392
bytes) on disk:
- SkyScout.exe (1.87 MB)
- UnInstall_SkyScout.exe (329.50 KB)
This info is about Celestron SkyScout version 1.0.20
alone. For more Celestron SkyScout versions please click below:
Celestron SkyScout is an application released by Celestron. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Celestron SkyScout is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Celestron SkyScout from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Celestron SkyScout or simply click the Search feature and type in "Celestron SkyScout". The Celestron SkyScout program will be found automatically. When you click Celestron SkyScout in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Celestron SkyScout, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Celestron SkyScout:
- The web site of the program is: www.Celestron.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Celestron\SkyScout\UnInstall_SkyScout.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Celestron SkyScout.
8. After removing Celestron SkyScout, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Celestron SkyScout that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Celestron SkyScout using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Celestron SkyScout by Celestron from your PC, nor are we saying that Celestron SkyScout by Celestron is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Celestron SkyScout in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 15:23:52.433