Catalyst Pro Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Pro Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info on Catalyst Pro Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCCDsPreview.exe is the Catalyst Pro Control Center's main executable file and it takes close to 58.00 KB (59392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Catalyst Pro Control Center. They occupy about 240.00 KB (245760
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Pro Control Center version 2013.0424.1225.20315
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Pro Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Pro Control Center is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Catalyst Pro Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Pro Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Pro Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Pro Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Pro Control Center application will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Pro Control Center in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Pro Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Pro Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Pro Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Pro Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Pro Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Pro Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 19:45:11.187