Catalyst Pro Control Center
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center from your PCUw bedrijfsnaam
. Open here
where you can find out more on Uw bedrijfsnaam. Further information about Catalyst Pro Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the Catalyst Pro Control Center's primary executable file and it takes circa 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Pro Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.51 MB (2630656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0531.2216.38124
of Catalyst Pro Control Center. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Pro Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Pro Control Center is an application by the software company Uw bedrijfsnaam. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Catalyst Pro Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Pro Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Pro Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Pro Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Pro Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Pro Control Center in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Pro Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catalyst Pro Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Pro Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Pro Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Pro Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Pro Control Center by Uw bedrijfsnaam is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Pro Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:14:22.577