Catalyst Pro Control Center
Catalyst Pro Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about Catalyst Pro Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Catalyst Pro Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the Catalyst Pro Control Center's primary executable file and it occupies close to 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Pro Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.65 MB (9073320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.1106.1640.29876
of Catalyst Pro Control Center. For more Catalyst Pro Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Pro Control Center is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Catalyst Pro Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Pro Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Pro Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Pro Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Pro Control Center program will be found very quickly. After you click Catalyst Pro Control Center in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Pro Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Pro Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Pro Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Pro Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Pro Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Pro Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:56:26.860