Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 6.75 MB (7082664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0806.1213.19931
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Ihr Firmenname. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 16:12:17.443