Catalyst Control Center
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.52 MB (6834432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0717.624.9597
of Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:56:17.167