Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNome società
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Nome società. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about Catalyst Control Center on Nome società's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 9.45 MB (9910528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (616.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (460.63 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (116.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0322.1103.17786
of Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other releases of Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Nome società. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 07:44:16.927