Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy contains of the executables below. They take 10.77 MB (11291288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (560.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2011.1205.2215.39827
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". The Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:42:07.667