Catalyst Control Center
This info is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. Check out here
where you can read more on Nome de sua empresa:. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about Catalyst Control Center on Nome de sua empresa:'s website. Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.75 MB (7080032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.59 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0328.2218.38225
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Some users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. When you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 11:21:25.760