Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNom de votre société
. Open here
where you can find out more on Nom de votre société. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center on Nom de votre société's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is named CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.46 MB (2583168
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1205.2215.39827
only. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Nom de votre société. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:17:15.083