Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your systemIhr Firmenname
. You can find out more on Ihr Firmenname or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about Catalyst Control Center on Ihr Firmenname's website. Catalyst Control Center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.75 MB (7082112
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (626.63 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to Catalyst Control Center version 2012.0405.2205.37728
only. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Ihr Firmenname. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 19:03:38.373