Catalyst Control Center
This page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNazwa firmy
. More information about Nazwa firmy can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about Catalyst Control Center on Nazwa firmy's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Catalyst Control Center. They occupy an average of 293.00 KB (300032
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0607.2212.38019
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Nazwa firmy. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". The Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nazwa firmy is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-08 13:04:11.213