Catalyst Control Center
Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your computerNome società
. More information on Nome società can be found here
. More info about the app Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.0419.2218.38209
alone. For other Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Nome società. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:09:35.080