Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 2.52 MB (2637440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about Catalyst Control Center version 2011.1025.2231.38573
only. Click on the links below for other Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. After you click Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:55:39.310