Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center from your PCNome società
. Further information on Nome società can be seen here
. More information about the program Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Programmi\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 417.72 KB (427744 bytes) on disk and is called amdprw.exe.
Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 13.29 MB (13932192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (396.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.1223.216.3934
of Catalyst Control Center. For more Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center is an application by Nome società. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. When you select Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center by Nome società from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center by Nome società is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:08:11.960