This web page is about CatalogShaman 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CatalogShaman 1.0 from your PCByteShaman Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ByteShaman Software. Detailed information about CatalogShaman 1.0 can be found at http://www.catalogshaman.com.ar/
. CatalogShaman 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CatalogShaman directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. CatalogShaman 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CatalogShaman\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.33 MB (1392128 bytes) on disk and is named CShaman.exe.
CatalogShaman 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.39 MB (1455225
bytes) on disk.
- CShaman.exe (1.33 MB)
- uninst.exe (61.62 KB)
This data is about CatalogShaman 1.0 version 1.0
CatalogShaman 1.0 is an application released by the software company ByteShaman Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CatalogShaman 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CatalogShaman 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CatalogShaman 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "CatalogShaman 1.0". If it exists on your system the CatalogShaman 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you select CatalogShaman 1.0 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CatalogShaman 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CatalogShaman 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.catalogshaman.com.ar/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CatalogShaman\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CatalogShaman 1.0.
8. After uninstalling CatalogShaman 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CatalogShaman 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CatalogShaman 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CatalogShaman 1.0 by ByteShaman Software from your PC, nor are we saying that CatalogShaman 1.0 by ByteShaman Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CatalogShaman 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-21 13:18:14.820