You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Catálogo OriginALLparts for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Catálogo OriginALLparts from your systemIdéia 2001 Informática
. Check out here
for more details on Idéia 2001 Informática. You can read more about related to Catálogo OriginALLparts at http://www.ideia2001.com.br
. Usually the Catálogo OriginALLparts application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CatalogoOriginALLparts folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Catálogo OriginALLparts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CatalogoOriginALLparts\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the Catálogo OriginALLparts's main executable file and it takes circa 708.14 KB (725134 bytes) on disk.
Catálogo OriginALLparts contains of the executables below. They take 708.14 KB (725134
bytes) on disk.
Catálogo OriginALLparts is a program marketed by Idéia 2001 Informática. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Catálogo OriginALLparts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Catálogo OriginALLparts with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catálogo OriginALLparts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catálogo OriginALLparts". If it is installed on your PC the Catálogo OriginALLparts application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catálogo OriginALLparts in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catálogo OriginALLparts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catálogo OriginALLparts:
- The software company is: http://www.ideia2001.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CatalogoOriginALLparts\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catálogo OriginALLparts.
8. After uninstalling Catálogo OriginALLparts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catálogo OriginALLparts which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catálogo OriginALLparts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catálogo OriginALLparts by Idéia 2001 Informática from your computer, we are not saying that Catálogo OriginALLparts by Idéia 2001 Informática is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catálogo OriginALLparts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 14:46:17.700