Catálogo Delphi is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Catálogo Delphi from your PCIdéia 2001 Informática
. More information about Idéia 2001 Informática can be read here
. More info about the app Catálogo Delphi can be found at http://www.ideia2001.com.br
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CatalogoDelphi folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CatalogoDelphi\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Catálogo Delphi. The application's main executable file occupies 708.14 KB (725134 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Catálogo Delphi. They take 708.14 KB (725134
bytes) on disk.
Catálogo Delphi is an application marketed by Idéia 2001 Informática. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Catálogo Delphi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Catálogo Delphi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catálogo Delphi or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catálogo Delphi". If it exists on your system the Catálogo Delphi app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Catálogo Delphi in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catálogo Delphi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catálogo Delphi:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideia2001.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CatalogoDelphi\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catálogo Delphi.
8. After uninstalling Catálogo Delphi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catálogo Delphi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catálogo Delphi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catálogo Delphi by Idéia 2001 Informática from your PC, nor are we saying that Catálogo Delphi by Idéia 2001 Informática is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catálogo Delphi in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 14:46:17.710