Catálogo Bastos Juntas
Catálogo Bastos Juntas is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Catálogo Bastos Juntas from your PCIdéia 2001 Informática
. Further information on Idéia 2001 Informática can be found here
. Further information about Catálogo Bastos Juntas can be seen at http://www.ideia2001.com.br
. Usually the Catálogo Bastos Juntas application is installed in the C:\Program Files\CatalogoBastosJuntas directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Catálogo Bastos Juntas is C:\Program Files\CatalogoBastosJuntas\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and occupies 708.14 KB (725134 bytes).
The executables below are part of Catálogo Bastos Juntas. They occupy an average of 708.14 KB (725134
bytes) on disk.
Catálogo Bastos Juntas is a program by the software company Idéia 2001 Informática. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Catálogo Bastos Juntas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catálogo Bastos Juntas from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catálogo Bastos Juntas or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catálogo Bastos Juntas". The Catálogo Bastos Juntas program will be found automatically. After you select Catálogo Bastos Juntas in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Catálogo Bastos Juntas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catálogo Bastos Juntas:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ideia2001.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CatalogoBastosJuntas\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catálogo Bastos Juntas.
8. After uninstalling Catálogo Bastos Juntas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catálogo Bastos Juntas that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catálogo Bastos Juntas using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catálogo Bastos Juntas by Idéia 2001 Informática from your computer, nor are we saying that Catálogo Bastos Juntas by Idéia 2001 Informática is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catálogo Bastos Juntas in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-09 12:26:26.303