You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Castles for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Castles from your systemWhootgames
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Whootgames. Click on http://www.whootgames.com/castles/
to get more information about Castles on Whootgames's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Castles directory (same installation drive as Windows). Castles's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 16.60 MB (17402816 bytes) on disk and is labeled castles.exe.
Castles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.60 MB (17402816
bytes) on disk.
Castles is a program offered by the software company Whootgames. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Castles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Castles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Castles or simply click the Search feature and type in "Castles". If it is installed on your PC the Castles app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Castles in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Castles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Castles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.whootgames.com/castles/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Castles.
8. After uninstalling Castles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Castles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Castles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Castles by Whootgames from your PC, we are not saying that Castles by Whootgames is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Castles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 10:00:17.563