Casino Royal Club
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Casino Royal Club for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Casino Royal Club from your computerRival
. More information about Rival can be read here
. You can get more details related to Casino Royal Club at http://www.CasinoRoyalClub.com
. Usually the Casino Royal Club program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CasinoRoyalClub folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Casino Royal Club is C:\Program Files (x86)\CasinoRoyalClub\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled CasinoRoyalClub.exe and it has a size of 11.52 MB (12079729 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Casino Royal Club. They occupy about 13.89 MB (14566978
bytes) on disk.
- CasinoRoyalClub.exe (11.52 MB)
- Loader.exe (56.00 KB)
- Loader_v4.exe (75.39 KB)
- Notification.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (487.56 KB)
This data is about Casino Royal Club version 1.0
only. For other Casino Royal Club versions please click below:
Casino Royal Club is a program marketed by the software company Rival. Some users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Casino Royal Club is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Casino Royal Club using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Casino Royal Club or simply activate the Search field and type in "Casino Royal Club". If it is installed on your PC the Casino Royal Club app will be found automatically. When you click Casino Royal Club in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Casino Royal Club, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Casino Royal Club:
- The publisher is: http://www.CasinoRoyalClub.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CasinoRoyalClub\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Casino Royal Club.
8. After uninstalling Casino Royal Club, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Casino Royal Club which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Casino Royal Club with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Casino Royal Club by Rival from your PC, we are not saying that Casino Royal Club by Rival is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Casino Royal Club supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-21 06:12:01.047