Casino Fiz is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Casino Fiz from your computerRival
. Go over here
for more details on Rival. Please follow http://www.casinofiz.com
if you want to read more on Casino Fiz on Rival's web page. Casino Fiz is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CasinoFiz directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Casino Fiz by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CasinoFiz\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CasinoFiz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.50 MB (12055987 bytes) on disk.
Casino Fiz installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.66 MB (12226103
bytes) on disk.
- CasinoFiz.exe (11.50 MB)
- Loader_v4.exe (63.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (103.13 KB)
This page is about Casino Fiz version 1.0
only. Click on the links below for other Casino Fiz versions:
Casino Fiz is an application by Rival. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Casino Fiz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Casino Fiz from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Casino Fiz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Casino Fiz". If it is installed on your PC the Casino Fiz app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Casino Fiz in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Casino Fiz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Casino Fiz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.casinofiz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CasinoFiz\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Casino Fiz.
8. After uninstalling Casino Fiz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Casino Fiz which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Casino Fiz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Casino Fiz by Rival from your PC, nor are we saying that Casino Fiz by Rival is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Casino Fiz in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 22:30:48.880