Cash o' Lot
This page is about Cash o' Lot for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cash o' Lot from your PCRival
. More info about Rival can be read here
. Please follow http://www.CashOLot.com
if you want to read more on Cash o' Lot on Rival's page. Cash o' Lot is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CashOLot directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Cash o' Lot's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CashOLot\uninst.exe. Cash o' Lot's main file takes around 75.39 KB (77200 bytes) and its name is CashOLot.exe.
Cash o' Lot contains of the executables below. They occupy 49.31 MB (51705591
bytes) on disk.
- CashOLot.exe (75.39 KB)
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- lobby.exe (48.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (456.05 KB)
The current page applies to Cash o' Lot version 1.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Cash o' Lot:
Cash o' Lot has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CashOLot\CashOLot.exe
Cash o' Lot is an application offered by Rival. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Cash o' Lot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cash o' Lot from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cash o' Lot or simply click the Search field and type in "Cash o' Lot". The Cash o' Lot application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cash o' Lot in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cash o' Lot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cash o' Lot:
- The software company is: http://www.CashOLot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CashOLot\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cash o' Lot.
8. After uninstalling Cash o' Lot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cash o' Lot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cash o' Lot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cash o' Lot by Rival from your computer, we are not saying that Cash o' Lot by Rival is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cash o' Lot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:06:25.403