Cash o' Lot
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cash o' Lot for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Cash o' Lot from your PCRival
. You can find out more on Rival or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rivalpowered.com
to get more info about Cash o' Lot on Rival's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CashOLot folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cash o' Lot by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CashOLot\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. lobby.exe is the Cash o' Lot's primary executable file and it takes circa 58.46 MB (61296040 bytes) on disk.
Cash o' Lot is comprised of the following executables which take 58.70 MB (61555732
bytes) on disk:
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- Loader_v4.exe (75.39 KB)
- lobby.exe (58.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (94.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Cash o' Lot. For other Cash o' Lot versions please click below:
Cash o' Lot is a program released by the software company Rival. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Cash o' Lot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cash o' Lot from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cash o' Lot or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cash o' Lot". If it exists on your system the Cash o' Lot program will be found very quickly. After you select Cash o' Lot in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cash o' Lot, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cash o' Lot:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rivalpowered.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CashOLot\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cash o' Lot.
8. After removing Cash o' Lot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cash o' Lot that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cash o' Lot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cash o' Lot by Rival from your computer, we are not saying that Cash o' Lot by Rival is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cash o' Lot supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-09 06:20:10.020