Cash 'n Back
Cash 'n Back is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Cash 'n Back from your computerCNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC
. More information on CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC can be found here
. Click on http://ncupons.com.br/cashback/
to get more data about Cash 'n Back on CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cash 'n Back is C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack\rmv.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. CashNBack.exe is the Cash 'n Back's primary executable file and it takes approximately 351.11 KB (359536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Cash 'n Back. They take about 503.12 KB (515199
bytes) on disk.
- CashNBack.exe (351.11 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (54.97 KB)
- rmv.exe (97.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.9
of Cash 'n Back. Click on the links below for other Cash 'n Back versions:
...click to view all...
Cash 'n Back is a program by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Cash 'n Back is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cash 'n Back from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cash 'n Back or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cash 'n Back". If it exists on your system the Cash 'n Back app will be found automatically. When you select Cash 'n Back in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cash 'n Back, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cash 'n Back:
- The web site of the application is: http://ncupons.com.br/cashback/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RBM\CashNBack\rmv.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cash 'n Back.
8. After removing Cash 'n Back, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cash 'n Back which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cash 'n Back with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cash 'n Back by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Cash 'n Back by CNB TECHNOLOGIES LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cash 'n Back in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:10:29.277