This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cash Kitten for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cash Kitten from your PCCash Kitten
. Go over here
for more details on Cash Kitten. You can read more about related to Cash Kitten at http://www.cashkitten.net/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cash Kitten folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Cash Kitten is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cash Kitten\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 364.70 KB (373448 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cash Kitten. They take an average of 888.20 KB (909512
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.70 KB)
This info is about Cash Kitten version 2.0.5959.22112
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cash Kitten versions:
...click to view all...
Cash Kitten is a program offered by the software company Cash Kitten. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Cash Kitten is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cash Kitten from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cash Kitten or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cash Kitten". The Cash Kitten app will be found automatically. When you select Cash Kitten in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cash Kitten, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cash Kitten:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cashkitten.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cash Kitten\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cash Kitten.
8. After uninstalling Cash Kitten, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cash Kitten that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cash Kitten using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cash Kitten by Cash Kitten from your computer, nor are we saying that Cash Kitten by Cash Kitten is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cash Kitten supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 13:56:32.340