Cash Kitten is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cash Kitten from your systemCash Kitten
. More info about Cash Kitten can be seen here
. More information about Cash Kitten can be found at http://www.cashkitten.net/support
. Cash Kitten is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cash Kitten directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Cash Kitten by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cash Kitten\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 364.66 KB (373408 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Cash Kitten. They occupy about 888.16 KB (909472
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (364.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5917.11276
of Cash Kitten. You can find below a few links to other Cash Kitten releases:
...click to view all...
Cash Kitten is a program by the software company Cash Kitten. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Cash Kitten is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cash Kitten from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cash Kitten or simply click the Search field and type in "Cash Kitten". If it exists on your system the Cash Kitten application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cash Kitten in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cash Kitten, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cash Kitten:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cashkitten.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cash Kitten\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cash Kitten.
8. After uninstalling Cash Kitten, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cash Kitten that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cash Kitten with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cash Kitten by Cash Kitten from your PC, we are not saying that Cash Kitten by Cash Kitten is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cash Kitten supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:13:31.760