This web page is about CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 from your PCLionSea SoftWare
. You can read more on LionSea SoftWare or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.CardRecoveryPro.com/
if you want to read more on CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 on LionSea SoftWare's web page. Usually the CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3696952 bytes) on disk and is named CardRecoveryPro.exe.
The executable files below are part of CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5. They occupy about 5.78 MB (6063995
bytes) on disk.
- CardRecoveryPro.exe (3.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- grdsrv.exe (467.32 KB)
- update.EXE (696.80 KB)
This info is about CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 version 2.5.5
CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\CardRecoveryPro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\CPL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\GrandRecovery\GPL2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\GrandRecovery\GPL3
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\GrandRecovery\grdsrv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\GrandRecovery\README
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\grdsrv.ses
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\language.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\LGPL21
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\libraw.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\README
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\update\update.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\update\update.URS
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\update\UpdateLang.ini
CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 is a program by LionSea SoftWare. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5". The CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5:
- The software company is: http://www.CardRecoveryPro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecoveryPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5.
8. After removing CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 by LionSea SoftWare from your PC, we are not saying that CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 by LionSea SoftWare is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CardRecoveryPro 2.5.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:23:30.187