CardRecovery 6.10 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CardRecovery 6.10 from your computerWinRecovery Software
. Additional info about WinRecovery Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.cardrecovery.com
if you want to read more on CardRecovery 6.10 on WinRecovery Software's page. CardRecovery 6.10 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove CardRecovery 6.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CardRecovery 6.10's main file takes about 2.07 MB (2169680 bytes) and its name is CardRecovery.exe.
CardRecovery 6.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.74 MB (2878136
bytes) on disk.
- CardRecovery.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.10
of CardRecovery 6.10.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove CardRecovery 6.10.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
CardRecovery 6.10 is an application released by WinRecovery Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase CardRecovery 6.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CardRecovery 6.10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CardRecovery 6.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CardRecovery 6.10". The CardRecovery 6.10 application will be found automatically. When you select CardRecovery 6.10 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CardRecovery 6.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CardRecovery 6.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.cardrecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CardRecovery 6.10.
8. After uninstalling CardRecovery 6.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CardRecovery 6.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CardRecovery 6.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CardRecovery 6.10 by WinRecovery Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CardRecovery 6.10 by WinRecovery Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CardRecovery 6.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:27:18.987