CardRecovery 6.10 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CardRecovery 6.10 from your PCWinRecovery Software
. Additional info about WinRecovery Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.cardrecovery.com
if you want to read more on CardRecovery 6.10 on WinRecovery Software's page. CardRecovery 6.10 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove CardRecovery 6.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CardRecovery 6.10's main file takes about 2.07 MB (2169680 bytes) and its name is CardRecovery.exe.
CardRecovery 6.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.74 MB (2878136
bytes) on disk.
- CardRecovery.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.10
of CardRecovery 6.10.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove CardRecovery 6.10.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CardRecovery 6.10 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CardRecovery 6.10's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\CardRecovery.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\CardRecovery.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\Readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\unins000.msg
CardRecovery 6.10 is an application offered by the software company WinRecovery Software. Some people try to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase CardRecovery 6.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CardRecovery 6.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CardRecovery 6.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CardRecovery 6.10". If it exists on your system the CardRecovery 6.10 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CardRecovery 6.10 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CardRecovery 6.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CardRecovery 6.10:
- The software company is: http://www.cardrecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CardRecovery 6.10.
8. After removing CardRecovery 6.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CardRecovery 6.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CardRecovery 6.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CardRecovery 6.10 by WinRecovery Software from your computer, nor are we saying that CardRecovery 6.10 by WinRecovery Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CardRecovery 6.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:27:18.987