CardRecovery 6.10 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CardRecovery 6.10 from your PCWinRecovery Software
. Additional info about WinRecovery Software can be read here
. Please open http://www.cardrecovery.com
if you want to read more on CardRecovery 6.10 on WinRecovery Software's page. CardRecovery 6.10 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove CardRecovery 6.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CardRecovery 6.10's main file takes about 2.07 MB (2169680 bytes) and its name is CardRecovery.exe.
CardRecovery 6.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.74 MB (2878136
bytes) on disk.
- CardRecovery.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.10
of CardRecovery 6.10.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove CardRecovery 6.10.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\cardrecovery\CardRecovery\CardRecovery.exe
CardRecovery 6.10 is an application offered by the software company WinRecovery Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove CardRecovery 6.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CardRecovery 6.10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CardRecovery 6.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CardRecovery 6.10". If it exists on your system the CardRecovery 6.10 app will be found automatically. When you click CardRecovery 6.10 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CardRecovery 6.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CardRecovery 6.10:
- The software company is: http://www.cardrecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CardRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CardRecovery 6.10.
8. After uninstalling CardRecovery 6.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CardRecovery 6.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CardRecovery 6.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CardRecovery 6.10 by WinRecovery Software from your computer, we are not saying that CardRecovery 6.10 by WinRecovery Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CardRecovery 6.10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:27:18.987