This page contains complete information on how to remove CardMinder V4.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CardMinder V4.1 from your systemPFU
. Additional info about PFU can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFU\CardMinder directory (same installation drive as Windows). CardMinder V4.1's primary file takes about 888.00 KB (909312 bytes) and is called CardEntry.exe.
CardMinder V4.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.93 MB (3068416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CardEntry.exe (888.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (76.00 KB)
- CardLaunDone.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardOptimize.exe (204.00 KB)
- CardPassword.exe (196.00 KB)
- CardRegClear.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOff.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardRegRunOn.exe (20.00 KB)
- CardStartUp.exe (20.00 KB)
- PfuSsPDFOpen.exe (24.50 KB)
- PfuSsUpdater.exe (404.00 KB)
- SbCRece.exe (36.00 KB)
- BzCardViewer.exe (108.00 KB)
- CardLauncher.exe (68.00 KB)
- sbscan.exe (64.00 KB)
- SendToSalesforce.exe (828.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of CardMinder V4.1. You can find here a few links to other CardMinder V4.1 versions:
CardMinder V4.1 is an application released by PFU. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove CardMinder V4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CardMinder V4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CardMinder V4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CardMinder V4.1". If it exists on your system the CardMinder V4.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select CardMinder V4.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CardMinder V4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CardMinder V4.1.
8. After removing CardMinder V4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CardMinder V4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CardMinder V4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CardMinder V4.1 by PFU from your PC, we are not saying that CardMinder V4.1 by PFU is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CardMinder V4.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:05:44.500