This page is about CardFile3D for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall CardFile3D from your PCStudio V5
. Open here
where you can read more on Studio V5. More info about the app CardFile3D can be seen at http://www.studio-v5.com/
. Usually the CardFile3D application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\CardFileMaker 3D directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/272300 is the full command line if you want to remove CardFile3D. DXSETUP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
CardFile3D installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.12 MB (4325208
bytes) on disk.
- cfm3d.exe (3.63 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
CardFile3D is an application by Studio V5. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CardFile3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CardFile3D from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CardFile3D or simply activate the Search field and type in "CardFile3D". If it is installed on your PC the CardFile3D application will be found very quickly. After you select CardFile3D in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CardFile3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CardFile3D:
- The software company is: http://www.studio-v5.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/272300
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CardFile3D.
8. After removing CardFile3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CardFile3D which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CardFile3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CardFile3D by Studio V5 from your PC, we are not saying that CardFile3D by Studio V5 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CardFile3D in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:22:25.487